Stand straight up with your back against a wall, your feet should be 15 cm apart
- You must be on bare feet, do NOT wear shoes.
- Place a ruler square between your legs. Make sure it is horizontal.
- Pull it up firmly into your crotch, simulating the pressure of your saddle while riding.
- Ask somebody to measure from the top edge to the floor, in centimeters.
Your center-to-center seat tube will equal (inseam x 0.65).
Your bottom bracket-saddle height will equal (inseam x 0.883).
Example: if your inseam measurement is 87 cm, you need a theoretical frame size of 87 cm x 0.65 = 56.55 cm.
If the theoretical frame size lies between two available sizes, use the following rule:
- if you are a competition rider or have a very sportive riding style, choose the smaller frame size
- Sloping size S corresponds to classic size 48-52
- Sloping size M corresponds to classic size 52-56
- Sloping size L corresponds to classic size 56-58
- Sloping size XL corresponds to classic size 58-60
- Sloping size XXL corresponds to classic size 60-62